Antique American Empire Curio Bookcase Secretary Locking China Cabinet Tiger Oak
Gorgeous Rare Double Tiger Oak Columns, Antique American Empire Locking Curio Cabinet with Curved Glass door, Beveled Mirror, Three Locking Drawers Secretary Desk and drawer with Top Book Shelf, 66. " Tall X 16" Deep X 43 wide. Your item is insured to arrive safely!
By purchasing you agree to all conditions listed below. Condition Disclosure My description of the above Item(s) is based on my opinion in relation to comparable items that I have encountered or researched. The description is accurate based on this and is made in good faith. If you are not clear about something, please ask me and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.
I have a strong history of describing items accurately. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Desks & Secretaries". The seller is "at_melrose" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- Style: American
- Item Height: 66 in
- Number of Shelves: three removable shelves
- Item Width: 43 in
- Assembly Required: No
- Material: Glass, Metal, Mirror, Oak, Wood
- Mounting: Free Standing
- Theme: American Empire, Antique, Arts & Crafts/Mission
- Model: Secretary Desk
- Type: Secretary
- Features: Locking door, Beveled Mirror, Locking Drawers, Three Locking drawers, Two Glass front cabinets, Tiger Oak Columns
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Dark Wood Tone
- Number of Drawers: 3
- Item Length: 16 in
- Room: Any Room
- Item Weight: 150 lbs
- Brand: unbranded
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899