Antique Circa 1900 Victorian Era Tiger Oak Empire Style Sideboard
An antique circa 1900 Victorian era sideboard in the Empire style, unbranded. Tiger oak with wood knobs, upper gallery with mirror, curved front legs and on metal casters. Features a raised upper gallery with a rectangular mirror, three smaller drawers of dovetail construction above a two door cabinet area revealing storage, and a single larger lower dovetail drawer.
Likely made in the USA, circa 1900. Measures: 44w 22.5d 51.25h, To Top of Base: 39.25h.
Excellent antique condition with signs of light use. Drawers and doors function properly. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Sideboards & Buffets". The seller is "boyd*s_fine_furnishings" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Antique: Yes
- Handle Finish: Polished
- Shape: Rectangular
- Door Style: Flat
- Item Length: 22.5 in
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Department: Adult
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 51.25 in
- Number of Doors: 2
- Style: Empire
- Features: Upper Mirrored Gallery, On Casters
- Finish: Polished
- Room: Dining Room, Kitchen
- Item Width: 44 in
- Color: Medium Wood Tone
- Material: Metal, Mirror Glass, Tiger Oak
- Item Depth: 22.5 in
- Brand: Unbranded
- Mounting: Free Standing
- Type: Sideboard
- Number of Drawers: 4
- Door Handing: Left, Right
- Assembly Required: No
- Time Period Manufactured: Early 20th Century (1900-1939)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Item Weight: 150 lb
- Handle Material: Oak