Vintage Teak Coffee Table Surfboard Chrome Spider Legs Knoll Style Mid-Century
Vintage Coffee Table From The Mid-Century. Has a 1 1/4 thick wood top that is made of Teak with an oval/surfboard shape. The base is chrome steel with a spider leg style.
Perfect for Mid-Century Modern, Boho, Retro or Danish Modern decors. It measures 55 1/4" x 19 1/2" x 17 1/2 tall. Item is in great vintage condition with age appropriate wear. There are no cracks, splits or chips.
The top has some light spots and light scratches. Spots/scratches are less noticeable when polished with furniture polish. Very solid, heavy and sturdy table.
Please view description and photos carefully. The photos count as part of the description in case I miss a visual defect in the written description. Thanks for looking and be sure to check out my other items in our store regenerationstation352. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Tables". The seller is "regenerationstation352" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Shape: Round
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown
- Department: Home
- Distance from Floor to Bottom: 16 1/4\
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Item Height: 17 1/2\
- Item Width: 19 1/2\
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Assembly Required: No
- Material: Tiger Oak, Chrome Steel, Teak, Wood
- Theme: Coffee table
- Assembly Status: Fully Assembled
- Sub-Style: Danish Modern
- Pattern: surfboard
- Type: Coffee Table
- Features: Surfboard Shape, Spider legs, Chrome base, Oval Shape
- Antique: No
- Color: Medium Wood Tone
- Finish: Stained
- Item Length: 55 1/4\
- Room: Living Room, Lounge, Sunroom
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Tabletop Material: Teak
- Item Weight: 22 lb
- Brand: Unbranded
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1960's
- Tabletop Thickness: 1 1/4\